1. Uniform (Contingent Fee) Rates — Bah! Refuting humbug.
2. Did You Know? An associate knocks another one out of the park.
3. The Value of Class Actions. The Second Circuit reverses to affirm class litigation as a social good.
4. Should Public Entities Hire Contingent Fee Lawyers? The debate rages.
5. Whither Cy Pres? Nudging an explicitly imperfect remedy closer to the ideal.
6. Hot Lunch. When the Texas Supreme Court lost balance, it squandered influence too.
7. Taking Unfair Advantage. Cartoon.
8. Links & Info.