In the February 2007 issue of Barnett’s Notes on Commercial Litigation:
1. Doveryai, No Proveryai. What a Russian proverb may mean for relationships between opposing lawyers.
2. Did You Know? Meet our five new partners.
3. Mass Torts, Shmorts — Eat My Shorts. Bashing mass tort litigation; featuring Yiddish, John Grisham, and Bart Simpson.
4. Trouble for Martindale-Hubbell? Towards a better rating system.
5. The Michael J. Experience. The rewards of pro bono work.
6. Hot Lunch. Credik?
7. Closing Argument. Cartoon.
Go to Barnett’s Notes.
© 2007 Barry Barnett. All rights reserved.