Congratulations to those of you who have so far resisted Blawgletter’s raw animal magnetism. In the 3.5 months since Blawgletter commenced, you have displayed admirable self-restraint, shown impressive discipline, and exhibited terrific nose-to-the-grindstone work habits. Great job!
But perhaps the time has come to declare victory and treat yourself to the benefits of subscribing to Blawgletter’s daily offerings of business trial law with a sense of humor. Consider:
- You can subscribe to one of the most popular law blogs in creation. According to Justia, Blawgletter consistently ranks in the top two percent of nearly 2,000 blawgs. And we’ve already broken into the top five percent of Justia’s "all time" list.
- You’ll see the most important business law decisions — usually the day they come out — plus a link to each opinion and a concise description of its significance to business trial lawyers and their clients.
- We don’t charge for our feed or allow advertisements.
- You can subscribe without telling us your name or other contact information.
- You’ll occasionally get a chuckle — and possibly even a belly laugh or two.
Go ahead. Give Blawgletter a whirl.