Blawgletter styles ourselves Business trial law with a sense of humor. Judge for yourself by taking a gander at our favorite posts from this week:
- Review Review: Orlando Patterson on Clarence Thomas.
- Supreme Court Rules for Securities Industry, Will Review ERISA Case.
- Gaza-palooza: Who Has Palestinian Authority?
- What Do You Mean Funny? Funny How?
- What Does Tellabs Tell Us?
Notice how many questions we ask?
We’d also like to give a shout out to Gretchen Sims Sween, an SG-Dallas alum who’s just started an Austin phase of her legal career at (Dechert LLP). Confidential sources tell us that Ms. Sween can receive congratulations at firstname.lastname@example.org.