You can now see the February 2008 issue of Barnett’s Notes on Commercial Litigation. Which actually won a grand prize award last year for law firm newsletters.
The new issue — available via email subscription — features:
- Affidvaits Cast Light on Dark Chocolate Plot. Did confectionary giants fix prices on the food of the gods?
- Did You Know? A new law encourages an unlikely source of help for the tax man — private citizens.
- Depression Confession. Help for lawyers who suffer.
- Un-Subpriming the Investment Pump. Wall Street and friends have made a fine mess of credit markets. Guess who gets to clean it up?
- Hot Lunch. A tort reform group positions itself to sue anybody who dares use its "judicial hellhole" trademark.
- The Cycle. Cartoon.
- Blawgletter Roundup. Links to favorite recent posts.
- Links & Info. Er — links and info — what else?
Happy New Year!